Friday, December 16, 2005

Two down, one to go

Four instances of "literally" today. First, during the open-book part of my property final, I perused a certain section of my case book and found a funny usage. But I can't remember it now, and I left the book at school. I don't plan on ever opening it again.

After the final, a friend told me she was in a rush at the end of it and was "literally, like, writing down sentences" there towards the end. As opposed to fragments, I guess.

Then another friend said it while we were having a post-exam drink. I was under the influence, plus I'm sleep-deprived and brain-fried, so I don't remember what he said.

Then someone at the back of my bus on the way home said it. But I couldn't hear the whole sentence.

A pretty incomplete account. But all my focus, memory and concentration were used up between 8:30 a.m. and 12:05 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home