Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Some favorites from Brainy Quote:

"I literally moved from Kansas to Los Angeles to do Scientology." - Kirstie Alley

"The first time I kissed Brad my knees went weak - I literally lost my breath!" - Jennifer Aniston

"No one has ever written, painted, sculpted, modeled, built, or invented except literally to get out of hell." - Antonin Artaud

"With union membership falling to historic lows and the unions' political clout on the wane, even while unions pour, literally, hundreds of millions of dollars into politics, the coup de grace for the AFL-CIO may come at the convention itself." - Linda Chavez

"Transformation literally means going beyond your form." - Wayne Dyer

"When the Shah found himself in trouble, we quite literally stabbed him in the back." - Alexander Haig

"People take songs so literally."- Richard Marx

"I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally." - Calvin Trillin

"Classic nineteenth century European imperialists believed they were literally on a mission. I don't believe that the imperialists these days have that same sense of public service. They are simply pirates." - John Pilger

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

"Villanova basketball star Allan Ray had his eyeball literally poked out of its socket by an opposing player in a recent game."

yikes!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home